A pocket diaper is a diaper made of a waterproof outer fabric with an inner lining that keeps baby's skin dry. It is sold with an absorbing insert that that slips inside the pocket.
We chose to make a pocket diaper because we belive it is the most multifunctional diapering system :
• Pocket diapers typically dry more quickly and wash more thoroughly than an all-in-one diaper.
• Once the insert has been slipped inside the pocket, it is just the same as an all-in-one.
• It is possible to adjust the level of absorbancy with the two absorbent inserts (included) : a small one for newborns, a big one for growing babies and a combination of both for big wetters, nap time or long walks.
• It is possible to use the insert on top of the waterproof pocket in an all-in two system, and thereby save money by using the pocket for two or three diaper changes.
Why a One Size diaper (from 8 to 35 lbs)?
We chose to make a One Size diaper because :
• It is more economical.
• It is adjustable in height and width to fit most babies.
• While logically less durable than the purchase of three sizes, the economy performed when purchasing a one-size diaper kit is greater than the expenses incurred by the diapers you have to buy several months or years later if you have another child.